A 20-year veteran in the information technology industry, Dan knows first-hand what it takes to make IT work and develop technology service organizations. As a young man, Dan found a love and passion for tech, eventually specializing in network engineering, design, security, and IT service management (ITSM). After learning the ropes of tech support operations at a mid-market southeastern Wisconsin company, Dan moved on to create an IT consulting company called Schneck TCS (TCS Vision). In 2010, he and a business partner merged their companies to form a Managed Service Provider (MSP), which grew to become one of the leading technology service providers in the southeastern Wisconsin area, providing complete managed services, outsourced IT, NOC, helpdesk, and end-to-end solutions to small businesses.
Entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for education, leading by example, and surrounding himself with others who have a similar drive to provide first-class service has given Dan a unique perspective in the marketplace. Over the years, he has solidified a unique approach to delivering complete technology services to his clients.
Dan speaks and blogs on the topics of IT service management, general technology issues, and entrepreneurship in technology.
More About Dan
- Dan plays hockey several times a week and is an avid Chicago Blackhawks fan
- He originally studied music (B.A. in Music Technology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Dan’s first musical instrument was a Thomas organ and he is passionate about jazz, funk, blues, and the Hammond B3 organ
- He has two (2) Labrador Retreivers
- Dan loves crossfit, weightlifting, swimming, road cycling, and biohacking